- Minimum 4 years of tech/startup or digital product agency experience
- Mastery of Product Design software (Sketch, Figma, Adobe XD)
- A portfolio that demonstrates UX and visual skills in digital products
- Demonstrated experience with end-to-end (hybrid UX and UI) product design
- Experience in building and shipping applications or software
- Experience owning products from start to finish, working with developers and PMs
- Ability to research, ideate, and define the vision for projects within their unit
- Extraordinary visual design skills
- Strong understanding of UX principles and workflows
- Have strong attention to detail - small details add up to define the product's feel and usability
- Strong background in visual/interaction design, UX/UI, branding & identity, and typography
- Mastery of low and high-fidelity prototyping tools and methods, and their use in UX Research
- Be comfortable with ambiguity - product ideas are often vague/abstract to start off, and need to be carefully solidified
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
Culture and Perks
We approach work with a calm focus and a sense of humor, while keeping sane working hours. At Zeni, we also have a culture where ideas come from the bottom up! Ownership, trust and support will be afforded to you in a setup that will allow you to be yourself and add value like never before. You’ll receive a competitive salary package and stock, plus perks, with flexible and remote working hours. Social responsibility is something we believe in and regularly volunteer with our community partners with the full support of the company.
- Medical, dental & vision insurance coverage
- Unlimited PTO
- Education/CPE reimbursement
- WFH stipend to support your home office needs
- Parental Leave
Zeni provides startups with a fast, reliable, full-service AI-powered bookkeeping and accounting solution so they can optimize their business daily. With Zeni, startups have access to real-time financial insights via their Zeni Dashboard, and a team of finance experts to manage their every finance function for a flat monthly fee — daily bookkeeping, yearly taxes, bill pay and invoicing, financial projections, budgeting, payroll administration, and more.
Zeni has a growing and talented team across the U.S. and India. To-date, our business growth is 100% attributed to organic channels, and we’re investing in our growth with strategic hires across marketing, sales, and customer success in 2022 and beyond. Zeni is a Series B SaaS fintech backed by leading tech investors, founded in 2019 by twin brothers and serial entrepreneurs Swapnil Shinde and Snehal Shinde.