About The Event
A CFO is like a trusty pair of binoculars and a GPS for your startup. And given current conditions, fractional CFOs (a part-time finance leader with startup expertise) are about to have a big glow up. Whether you're losing sleep about running low on cash and need help raising funds, or you have to stretch your runway with the cash you have, a fractional CFO can map out your course — no matter the scenario.
Watch This Webinar To Learn:
- How the role of the CFO has made a 180° U-Turn in 2023 vs. the past decade
- Why there's urgency to dial in your finances in an economic downturn (especially for those without a dedicated finance team)
- What happens to the speed and accuracy of decision-making when you have a finance leader in place
- How to use financial planning and modeling to chart a course to better outcomes for your company
- Importance of building a better relationship between a CEO and CFO during fundraising efforts (how this helps build stronger bonds with your board)