- A hands-on marketing executive for SaaS startups from Series A to C, experienced in building pipelines from $30M to $100M
- Deep roots in demand generation and performance marketing, always focused on delivering highly measurable marketing impact
- Revenue is always top of mind - you’ve had experience structuring and owning multi-million dollar budgets, and deploying them against revenue targets
- Excited to partner and work closely with sales to create perfect alignment between all revenue-generating organizations
- Have the ability to create big picture strategies and also roll up your sleeves to solve problems and get things done
- Someone who can create the marketing engine, not just tune it up - working through, or around, unexpected challenges is something that motivates you
- You pride yourself on your ability to hire excellent players and you know just how to lead and mobilize them effectively. You know how to scale a high-performing team that spans demand generation, product marketing, digital marketing, marketing ops, content, etc.
- A data-driven decision maker with outstanding analytical skills; ability to leverage data to identify and activate revenue growth opportunities
- Have working knowledge of core performance digital marketing channels including SEO, paid search, affiliates, display, and social
- Highly self-motivated with excellent communication skills, able to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic startup environment with minimal direction where building from scratch is essential for success
- You believe in treating all people with dignity and respect, regardless of title, background, or tenure
- 10+ years of professional, hands-on marketing leadership experience with a thorough and nuanced understanding of demand generation and performance marketing in both a conversion-focused & a lead-generation environment
- Must have experience in SaaS startup marketing from Series A to C (Bonus: FinTech industry experience)
- Must have demonstrated ability to consistently boost efficiency and scale programs to drive revenue growth
- Must have experience building and managing a highly-effective marketing organization
- Experience with top-down sales motions where growth means getting qualified leads into sales demos
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Culture and Perks
We approach work with a calm focus and a sense of humor, while keeping sane working hours. At Zeni, we also have a culture where ideas come from the bottom up! Ownership, trust and support will be afforded to you in a setup that will allow you to be yourself and add value like never before. You’ll receive a competitive salary package and stock, plus perks, with flexible and remote working hours. Social responsibility is something we believe in and regularly volunteer with our community partners with the full support of the company.
- Medical, dental & vision insurance coverage
- Unlimited PTO
- Education/CPE reimbursement
- WFH stipend to support your home office needs
- Parental Leave
Zeni provides startups with a fast, reliable, full-service AI-powered bookkeeping and accounting solution so they can optimize their business daily. With Zeni, startups have access to real-time financial insights via their Zeni Dashboard, and a team of finance experts to manage their every finance function for a flat monthly fee — daily bookkeeping, yearly taxes, bill pay and invoicing, financial projections, budgeting, payroll administration, and more.
Zeni has a growing and talented team across the U.S. and India. To-date, our business growth is 100% attributed to organic channels, and we’re investing in our growth with strategic hires across marketing, sales, and customer success in 2022 and beyond. Zeni is a Series B SaaS fintech backed by leading tech investors, founded in 2019 by twin brothers and serial entrepreneurs Swapnil Shinde and Snehal Shinde.