- 4+ years product management experience in a SaaS or Technology environment
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Math, Engineering, Statistics, or equivalent experience
- Exceptional product sense and strategic thinking
- Demonstrated ability to lead and influence small teams of engineers and designers towards a common goal
- Experience analyzing data using softwares like Mix panel
- Curiosity and enthusiasm for talking to end-users and understanding their world
- Recognized as a collaborative and influential leader, a great partner to all functions
- Strong track record of owning end-to-end initiatives and launching impactful products
- The desire to work at an early-stage startup and have significant product ownership
- An entrepreneurial, customer-focused product mindset
Nice to Haves
- Experience in high growth startups
- Experience building innovative financial products
- Strong design and artistic sense
- Experience in B2B SaaS
Culture and Perks
We approach work with a calm focus and a sense of humor, while keeping sane working hours. At Zeni, we also have a culture where ideas come from the bottom up! Ownership, trust and support will be afforded to you in a setup that will allow you to be yourself and add value like never before. You’ll receive a competitive salary package and stock, plus perks, with flexible and remote working hours. Social responsibility is something we believe in and regularly volunteer with our community partners with the full support of the company.
- Medical, dental & vision insurance coverage
- Unlimited PTO
- Education/CPE reimbursement
- WFH stipend to support your home office needs
- Parental Leave
Zeni provides startups with a fast, reliable, full-service AI-powered bookkeeping and accounting solution so they can optimize their business daily. With Zeni, startups have access to real-time financial insights via their Zeni Dashboard, and a team of finance experts to manage their every finance function for a flat monthly fee — daily bookkeeping, yearly taxes, bill pay and invoicing, financial projections, budgeting, payroll administration, and more.
Zeni has a growing and talented team across the U.S. and India. To-date, our business growth is 100% attributed to organic channels, and we’re investing in our growth with strategic hires across marketing, sales, and customer success in 2022 and beyond. Zeni is a Series B SaaS fintech backed by leading tech investors, founded in 2019 by twin brothers and serial entrepreneurs Swapnil Shinde and Snehal Shinde.