- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Advertising, Marketing or equivalent minimum of 2 years relevant work experience
- 2+ years of writing and editing experience in a marketing environment
- A portfolio of relevant content samples (required)
- Excellent overall writing skills for both short-form and long-form content, including for both B2B and B2C audiences
- Ability to quickly grasp complex topics and articulate them back to our audience in a straightforward, concise, and easily digestible manner
- Comfortable working and researching topics autonomously
- Exceptional grammar and attention to detail
- Ability to juggle multiple projects in an organized manner to meet deadlines
- Experience working in-house at an early-stage SaaS startup
- Experience or working knowledge of startup finances, accounting, bookkeeping, FinTech or related fields
Please submit an online writing portfolio by email to email@example.com.
Culture and Perks
We approach work with a calm focus and a sense of humor, while keeping sane working hours. At Zeni, we also have a culture where ideas come from the bottom up! Ownership, trust and support will be afforded to you in a setup that will allow you to be yourself and add value like never before. You’ll receive a competitive salary package and stock, plus perks, with flexible and remote working hours. Social responsibility is something we believe in and regularly volunteer with our community partners with the full support of the company.
- Medical, dental & vision insurance coverage
- Unlimited PTO
- Education/CPE reimbursement
- WFH stipend to support your home office needs
- Parental Leave
Champions of Customer Service
Zeni began the Startup FinOps revolution in 2019 by enabling founders to scale their business without ever building an internal finance team. With just the right mix of Human + AI + Machine Learning, Zeni gives founders +40 hours of their time back each month so they can spend more time with their teams and scale faster. Zeni is a Series B company and has raised $47.5M in venture capital. The company is based in Palo Alto, California but has an office in Pune, India as well as a distributed remote workforce. Learn more at www.zeni.ai
Zeni is an equal opportunity employer, and we’re proud of our ongoing efforts to foster global diversity, equity, & inclusion in the workplace. Individuals seeking employment and employees at Zeni are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Zeni endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities and disabled veterans pursuant to applicable federal and state law. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to submit this application, complete any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participate in the employee selection process, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your specific accommodation request.
By submitting your application, you agree that Zeni may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes.