- Demonstrate creative sourcing of candidates and identify recruiting strategies, such as the use of social networking.
- Proactively manage the candidate sourcing process in a timely and efficient manner, including pre-screening, understanding candidates’ needs, and interviewing candidates.
- Coordinate and interface with internal partners to ensure successful candidate placement with the client.
- Negotiate contractual terms and conditions for successful placement.
- Conduct initial interview and prescreening
- Maintain an ongoing relationship with prospective and qualified clients and candidates via phone, video.
- Utilize existing clients and resources to network and build client referral
Culture and Perks
We approach work with a calm focus and a sense of humor, while keeping sane working hours. At Zeni, we also have a culture where ideas come from the bottom up! Ownership, trust and support will be afforded to you in a setup that will allow you to be yourself and add value like never before. You’ll receive a competitive salary package and stock, plus perks, with flexible and remote working hours. Social responsibility is something we believe in and regularly volunteer with our community partners with the full support of the company.
About Zeni - Champions of Customer Service
Zeni began the Startup FinOps revolution in 2019 by enabling founders to scale their business without ever building an internal finance team. With just the right mix of Human + AI + Machine Learning, Zeni gives founders +40 hours of their time back each month so they can spend more time with their teams and scale faster. Zeni is a Series B company and has raised $47.5M in venture capital. The company is based in Palo Alto, California but has an office in Pune, India as well as a distributed remote workforce. Learn more at www.zeni.ai
Zeni is an equal opportunity employer, and we’re proud of our ongoing efforts to foster global diversity, equity, & inclusion in the workplace. Individuals seeking employment and employees at Zeni are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Zeni endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities and disabled veterans pursuant to applicable federal and state law. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to submit this application, complete any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participate in the employee selection process, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your specific accommodation request.
By submitting your application, you agree that Zeni may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes.